This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Adivaha”), so you are requested to please read all Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions of this website, please do not use this Website. Any activity on this website by you shall mean that you have read, understood and agree to all Terms and Conditions of the Website. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because these are binding on all users of this Website.
All logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under licence, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organisation’s or entity’s written permission.
(A) Security Rules: Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the Website, overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”, or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules: Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of https://https://wl34.traveldemoz.com or their breach of the terms .
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user’s transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
• You hereby acknowledge and agree that Adivaha provides intermediary services and is not, and shall not be deemed to be a Supplier, and therefore may not be held responsible in any way for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any Suppliers you choose to engage or hire or appoint Adivaha the Services. Therefore, Adivaha is not liable for any errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
• Adivaha shall have no liability in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure, or other causes beyond their direct control, and shall have no responsibility for any additional expenses incurred by you in connection with the same.
• You hereby understand and acknowledge that the fares provided by Adivaha on the Website or Mobile Applications are subject to change at the respective Supplier's discretion and Adivaha shall not be responsible for any increase/change in the fares/fees provided by a particular Supplier (and as displayed by Adivaha on the Website or Mobile Applications).
• Adivaha shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data, or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the inability to use or performance of the Website, Mobile Applications, or any other Service. This shall extend to the loss suffered by you due to delay or inability to use or access the Website or the Mobile Applications.
• Adivaha shall not be responsible to provide any updates on schedules, availability, cancellations, and modifications to the services provided by the Suppliers.
• The maximum liability of Adivaha, in respect of any Services provided, shall be limited up to a maximum of AED1,000.
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.
All services purchased on this website and their transaction receipts will be delivered in the form of a printable electronic ticket ("ticket") after the successful completion of your purchase. Your ticket will be made available for download for a limited period of time from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase and will be delivered as a permanent record in an IETF RFC 2821 compliant electronic mail ("e-mail") to the e-mail address you provide at the time of purchase. A notification of your ticket and any changes to it may also be delivered to your mobile number, subject to service availability.
If you choose not to download your ticket from the page on this website which confirms the successful completion of your purchase, you must check that you have received the ticket for your purchase by e-mail and notify us without delay if you have not received it within one hour after your successful completion of the purchase.
We shall not be liable if you do not receive your ticket because the e-mail address you provided at the time of purchase was unable to receive the e-mail containing your ticket after your successful completion of the purchase or for up to twenty four hours thereafter for any reason whatsoever.
We do not provide goods and services to countries, entities and individuals barred by the Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury in compliance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
Your hotel vouchers do not include fees for facilities and services other than those explicitly included on your voucher which may be charged directly at the hotel.
You acknowledge that Adivaha Travels pre-negotiates certain room rates with hotel suppliers to facilitate the booking of reservations on your behalf. The room rate displayed on the Website includes, but is not limited to, the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by Adivaha Travels and the facilitation fee retained by Adivaha Travels to compensate us for our services. You authorize Adivaha Travels to book reservations for the total reservation price displayed on the Website. You agree that your credit card will be charged by Adivaha Travels for the total reservation price. Upon submitting your reservation request you authorize Adivaha Travels to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf, including making payment arrangements with hotel suppliers.
You may cancel or change your prepaid hotel reservation, but you will be charged the cancellation or change fee indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. In addition, if you do not cancel or change your reservation before the cancellation policy period applicable to the hotel you reserved, which varies by hotel (usually 24 to 72 hours) prior to your date of arrival), you will be subject to a charge of applicable nightly rates, tax recovery charges and service fees. In the event you do not show for the first night of the reservation and plan to check-in for subsequent nights in your reservation, you must confirm the reservation changes with Adivaha Travels or its subsidiary, as appropriate, no later than the date of the first night of the reservation to prevent cancellation of your reservation. You must make refund requests for no-shows or early checkouts within 60 days after checkout.
You agree to pay any cancellation or change fees that you incur. In limited cases, some hotels do not permit changes to or cancellations of reservations after they are made, as indicated in the rules and restrictions for the hotel reservation. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed with respect to your prepaid hotel reservations.
• Until the payment is realized in full, should there be an increase in airfare or taxes, the same will be intimated and charged to you.
• Until the payment is realized in full, the booking is subject to cancellation by the airline or Adivaha Travels without prior notice.
• If the payment is not approved on given credit card number(s), you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to the credit card company, or provide alternate credit card number, or change mode of payment as applicable.
• Should there be any error on the booking/ ticket; you need to report the same within 24 hours of getting an email from us.
• Adivaha Travels is not responsible for any schedule change by the airline after issuance of the ticket, but will inform you of the same if Adivaha Travels is informed by the airlines. It is advisable to reconfirm your flight timings 24 hours prior to your flight departure.
• All tickets are subject to date change and cancellation penalties with exception of some tickets being non-refundable but reusable later as per the rules of the airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
• All refunds, including refund for NO SHOW shall be governed by the respective airline’s policy.
• In cases where customer is entitled for full refund, a transaction-processing fee per ticket will be applicable.
• All special fares are subject to certain rules and regulations and airlines may restrict upgrade to any higher class. For any clarifications, please contact the respective airlines.
• Every open ticket has a ticket validity within which the travel has to be finished, and date change on the ticket can be done only as per the validity of ticket. Should you require further details on this, kindly contact us through our live chat.
• Frequent flier miles will be as on the sole discretion of respective airlines. Adivaha Travels will not be responsible for any mileage guarantee.
• Infant is defined as a traveller whose age must be under 24 months throughout the entire journey. If the infant is 24 months or above on the return journey, then the infant fare would not be applicable, and you will need to buy the ticket under applicable child fare.
• A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infant travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for the second infant applicable child fare would be charged.
• Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minors) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12 - 16 years of age). Before making any such booking you are requested to have it checked either with our customer care or with respective airlines.
• You are requested to contact our customer care for your date change and cancellation requests. We will assist you as per your requirements but still there might be few cases where we will request you to contact the airlines directly.
• In addition to the airlines date change penalty, Adivaha Travels charges a date change assistance service charge per passenger.
• In addition to the stipulated airline cancellation fee, all airlines will also charge an RAF (Refund Admin Fee) per passenger per ticket.
• Adivaha Travels will charge a service fee per passenger for all cancellations.
• All bookings booked on Adivaha Travels are subject to cancellation penalty levied by the airlines.
• In case of full cancellation, refunds will be usually processed within 7 business days while in case of partial cancellation, refunds might take up to three months’ time to be processed.
• There are times when we are unable to confirm a reservation. In the rare event that this occurs, we will attempt to reach you by phone and email so that we can rebook you. You must call us back within 48 hours to ensure that your booking is confirmed by us. Any change in the fare in the meantime shall be charged to you.
• Before the commencement of your air travel, please check that you possess all the valid documents required for travel: passport, air tickets, valid VISA, health certificates, travel insurance, etc. Contact consulate/ airline for further details.
• In case of cancellation, amount paid for insurance will be non-refundable, this is applicable only in case if you have booked insurance along with ticket.
• You are requested to consult consulate/airlines to check the Covid-19 and visa requirement for your travel. Adivaha Travels will not be responsible for any visa related information.
• A non- refundable convenience fee for air tickets, hotels, visa & holidays bookings for Credit Cards/Debit Cards payments is collected by Adivaha Travels (Adivaha Travels.com) for establishing, maintaining and operating the booking system. The fees will be applicable on all bookings made through our website.
13.1. This Agreement and any contractual obligation between Devdak Web Market Hub – Adivaha Travels and you will be governed by the laws of UAE, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at UAE.